Saturday, April 14, 2012

March and April Birchbox Reviews

If you haven't experienced Birchbox......check it out!!!

In the March Birchbox, my first experience of this amazing service, I received Annick Goutal's Eau d'Hadrien perfume. This stuff smells absolutely amazing!! I am going to take the plunge after I finish my sample and pay a whole $85 for the full-size. I have never spent much money on perfume or body spray, but this stuff is definitely worth it!! The Color Club's Age of Aquarius is a nice teal/green shade, which I love and it is great for this time of year. A vibrant toe nail polish for spring and summer is definitely a must! The Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Bronzed was definitely WAAAY to dark for me. Like I've said, I love the introduction of organic products, but One Love Organics was another product that I have a love/hate relationship with. I LOVE how it made my face feel, but the oily/greasy texture and residue on my hands I HATED! I'm definitely on the fence about this, because I can't decide if it's worth the fuss or not. Orofluido's Beauty Elixir I haven't tried yet. I'm not sure if I should add any more oil to my hair, so this will have to take a back seat for the time being. The lifestyle extra Tea Forte's skin-smart teas are amazing! They taste wonderful! Although, I am skeptical about a tea having much power to improve anything internally....

For the April Birchbox, which I received super quickly contained J.R. Watkins Hand and Cuticle Salve, which I don't tend to use (cuticle salve), but the smell is absolutely AMAZING! I received the lavender scent. Also included were willa Gentle Cleansing Lavender Facial Towelettes, which I felt were for a teenager. I tend to prefer citrus scents for my face, and this smell was a little odd, but it was in a convenient packaging and is very affordable. Also, Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume was included. I didn't care for the scent after falling in love with Annick Goutal's Eau d'Hadrien. Zoya's TRUE Spring Collection in Bevin is a great color. I like it more than I did The Color Club's Age of Aquarius, because it's not a neon color, so I can wear it to work. This month's lifestyle extra was dropps Laundry Detergent. I love "pod" type detergents so the powder doesn't end up all over my laundry room!!

Check out Birchbox for these and other amazing products!

No comments:

Post a Comment