Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jurlique Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer

Hi Guys!
 As you may or may not know, I am currently in graduate school working on my Ph.D. My field is Marine Microbiology. We wear gloves while in the lab as a precaution, although, generally the bacteria we work with aren't too poisonous. During the course of a day, we go back and forth from the lab to our offices or to the prep room to make media or operate the autoclave - the result several glove changes, hand washes, and hand sanitization's throughout the course of a day. To be honest I get tired of the Germ-X or Purell Hand Sanitizer smell....
Over the weekend, I came across a FABULOUS product on the Birchbox website (if you aren't a subscriber please sign up here). The FABULOUS product I found was the Jurlique Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer made with MINT!!! WOW! Maybe the amazing curators at Birchbox will slip a sample in my May box, I would love to try it, if not come payday I'm ordering some of this!!




This will definitely become a staple at work and at home as a replacement for the smelly (not in a good way....) hand sanitizers I normally use!! (Did I mention that I LOVE mint? Well I do. From Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies to the Olive Garden Andes Mints to my Mint Chocolate Chip candles....)
Is there a particular smell or fragrance that you are absolutely in LOVE with? Please leave me a comment and let me know! I would love to hear from you! (As you know I recently found a new fragrance Annick Goutal's Eau d'Hadrien...What's yours?)

No comments:

Post a Comment